Report a Road Concern

​Township roads are maintained by either the township or the state.

Private road maintenance is the owner’s or HOA’s responsibility. 

If you see a problem/hazard on a: 

– township road:  complete the form below. 

– state road:  contact PennDOT at 800-FIX-ROAD, access on-line at and “Submit Concern” or visit  

– private road in a development:  contact your HOA.

Dead deer, large animals or endangered species

-state road:  contact PennDOT

-township road or private road:  contact PA Game Commission, Southeast Region at 610-926-3136.

Small dead animals are NOT retrieved by PennDOT, PA Game Commission or the Township on ANY road. 
State Roads

​SR-1030   Birchrun Road / Hollow / Flowing Springs Road (St. Matthews to store, Route 100 to St. Matthews Road)

SR-401     Conestoga Road

SR-1033   Hollow Road (From Flowing Springs Road to Covered Bridge)

SR-100     Pottstown Pike

SR-1028   Pughtown Road

SR-1031   St. Matthews Road

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.